All WordPress items such as plugins and themes are licensed under the General Public Licence (GPL). This means that once we have purchased the item, we are free to redistribute it if we choose to do so. Your membership to our site goes toward maintaining and buying subscriptions to third-party theme and plugin authors. This form of crowdfunding helps keep prices low, so we can pass this benefit on to you.
Articles in this section
- What is GPL?
- Are the files and downloads legal?
- Are these genuine products?
- Are you the developer of these files?
- How many sites can I use the plugin or theme on?
- Do you provide updates to the products?
- How to manually update my plugins
- Will I get updates if I buy a single item? What if I buy a bundle collection?
- How can you offer the products at such low prices?
- Can I keep the plugins and themes after my subscription ends?